Just some snapshots of our life these past few weeks.
(And I'm not at all surprised that most of these pics involve food or Christmas. Not one bit.)
From left to right, top to bottom:
1) Milk tablets from Thailand. They taste like freeze-dried ice cream, like the astronauts eat!
2) Decorating our tree, Francesca.
3) A suitcase of vintage ornaments at Queen of Hearts.
4) The best movie EVER.
5) Getting ready to hear some carols at our church.
6) My lovely menorah, all decked out for Hanukkah (No, I'm not Jewish; I've just always been fascinated by the culture and respect the faith we share).
7) Lady, snoozing on Bella's bed.
8) Yummy treats at our church's Volunteer Appreciation Concert.
9) I made my own latte! And it was fantastic, y'all.
10) Rocking my grandmother's red cardigan.
11) Cheering on our Georgia Southern Eagles in the quarterfinals (We won!).
12) Francesca, in all her glory.