From top to bottom, left to right:
1. A night out with my Kenya girls. Miss them SO much!
2. Lady, loving on our new chair.
3. The most adorable love seat from World Market, now playing host to butts in our living room.
4. This way, I get to pretend like I'm still in Kenya with those sweet little faces.
5. Peach cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream from The Chocolate Bar. In a cast iron skillet. It doesn't get much more legit than that.
6. Homemade breakfast and tea in our new house. Also, that mantle...I mean, really? Can't get enough of it.
7. All dressed up for a date night with Pierce.
8. It's true. I do like big books and I cannot lie.
9. I'm a Georgia voter! Too bad my man had no chance of winning (No, not Romney. Johnson!).
10. Dinner at an unpronounce-able Korean restaurant. It was fantastic.
11. Baby's breath in our kitchen window.