Pierce and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year and my Pinterest board is practically exploding with ideas. I'm so excited to have the Nunnerys over to celebrate! My mother, my Dad's momma, and my mother-in-law have always made us feel so comfy and cozy during the holidays, so I figured it was our turn, what with a new house and all. I have a lot to be thankful for, so I wanted to share my list with you. Here goes:
1) Finally getting to use the fine china my Nannie bought us for our wedding.
2) A warm house that feels like home.
3) Our health and sense of adventure, even for the little things.
4) My silly, sweet husband, who makes me laugh all the time.
5) Sweet tea.
6) The smell of evergreens in the the chilly, winter wind.
7) Bonfires and laughter.
8) My favorite Christmas movies, like The Holiday, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, and The Nutcracker Prince.
9) Our small groups and their hearts for service.
10) Our church and its unwavering, indelible love for Jesus.
11) Always having the basic necessities, like food, shelter, and paid bills. And then having the added bonus of being able to enjoy and give a bit more.
12) Stories and words.
13) Hand-written letters.
15) Hope and long-awaited emails.
18) The Civil Wars, Regina Spektor, and Brooke Fraser.
19) The Georgia Southern Eagles and our favorite place on earth, Georgia Southern University.
20) My blogging community!
21) The quilt my Nannie made for my college graduation.
22) And, last but most certainly not least, the agape love and unaccountable grace of my Savior.
What are you thankful for this season?