Yup, it's another iPhone dump day!
I take a lot of pictures, friends. I just can't help myself.
Case in point:
Last night, during dinner at Treza, Pierce went to grab the salad bowl and rake some of it onto his plate. I put my hand up to stop him and he cocked his eyebrow and said, "What? Do you want to Instagram it first or something?"
Yes, yes I did. Pierce was actually kidding, and my guilty expression sent him into fits of laughter.
So, it's true: I have become that person. Forgive me.
From top to bottom, left to right:
1) A gorgeous old building in the historic district where I work.
2) A sack made by the Falcons during that momentous game that took us to 5-0 for the first time ever!
3) My newest niece, Roslyn, moments after her birth.
4) Me, holding our college friend's newest baby, a girl named Raegan Eva.
5) That salad and pizza from Treza.
6) Street art in the city.
7) Pierce holding baby Roslyn.
8) Working on my research paper with a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.
9) Me (holding Roslyn in my lap) with Marie and Tommy.
10) On my way to church, rocking the bangs again.
11) I found a friend on my way into Chick-Fil-A. His name is Larry. Larry the Lizard.
12) Ah, pumpkins.
13) An apple pie from The Varsity. YUM!
14) My daddy with his newest granddaughter. She looks just like him!
16) Reading Redeeming Love out by the pumpkin patch.